Ministry of Public Security Portal is under construction

Deputy Minister Le Tan Toi works with Hau Giang and Bac Lieu police

May, 20 2020
Lượt xem: 75
MPS - During his working visit to the Mekong Delta provinces, Major General Le Tan Toi, Deputy Minister of Public Security, on May 19 worked with the Long My town police (Hau Giang province) and the Hong Dan district police (Bac Lieu province).

Deputy Minister Le Tan Toi spoke highly of the achievements obtained by the Long My town police and the Hong Dan district police. He requested the two police units to make efforts to overcome difficulties and step up the prevention and fight against crimes in the coming time, especially drug-related crimes, “black credit” crimes, and organized crimes.

Deputy Minister Le Tan Toi speaks at the meeting with the Long My town police.

The Deputy Minister asked the two local police units to pay due attention to building the National Database on Population. They should take measures to ensure local security and social order, contributing to protect absolute safety for the Party Congresses at all levels and the 13th National Party Congress.

Deputy Minister Le Tan Toi and other delegates at the Hong Dan District Police Sub-department.

On the occasion of the 130th birthday of President Ho Chi Minh (May 19, 1890 - May 19, 2020), Deputy Minister Le Tan Toi and his entourage offered incense and flowers to commemorate President Ho Chi Minh at the President Ho Chi Minh Memorial House in the headquarters of the Hau Giang Provincial Police Department and at the National Historic Site of the Bac Lieu Provincial Party Committee Base (Ninh Thanh Loi commune, Hong Dan district, Bac Lieu province).

Deputy Minister Le Tan Toi at the National Historic Site of the Bac Lieu Provincial Party Committee Base.

On this occasion, Deputy Minister Le Tan Toi and other delegates inquired after and presented gifts to families of needy public security officers in Long My town (Hau Giang province) and Hong Dan district (Bac Lieu province).

by Cong Nghiep
Search