Ministry of Public Security Portal is under construction

Ha Giang police support needy people in Bac Me

December, 06 2019
MPS - Recently, the Youth Union chapter of the Ha Giang Provincial Police Department, in collaboration with Phu Yen TTP Company, the Bac Me District Police Station and its Youth Union chapter, carried out various social activities in Yen Cuong and Thuong Tan communes, Bac Me district, Ha Giang province.

The delegation inaugurated a rural concrete road 500 meters long and 1.5 meters wide in Na Ly village, Yen Cuong commune. The project named "Youth Road", worth 60 million in total, was funded by youths of the Ha Giang Provincial Police Department and Phu Yen TTP Company.

The delegates inaugurate the newly-built rural road in Na Ly village, Yen Cuong commune.

At the ceremony, Phu Yen TTP Company also promised to fund the construction of the remaining one-km road to facilitate local traffic.

The delegates transfer the economic model "Farming fish in cages for economic development in couple with security and order protection" in Thuong Tan commune.

On this occasion, the delegation transferred the economic model themed "Farming fish in cages for economic development in couple with security and order protection", worth VND 90 million in total, to the Bach Son Village Youth Union chapter's cadres in Thuong Tan commune, thus contributing to promoting local economic development in combination with ensuring local security and social order.

by Cong Nghiep
Search