Ministry of Public Security Portal is under construction

Youths of Ha Giang, Cao Bang police organize winter volunteer program

December, 31 2020
MPS - Recently, the Youth Union chapters of the police departments of Ha Giang and Cao Bang provinces co-organized a winter volunteer program in Phieng Luong commune, Bac Me district, Ha Giang province and Vinh Quang commune, Bao Lam district, Cao Bang province.

In Phieng Luong commune, the delegation held a ceremony to inaugurate a rural road lighting system worth VND 15 million funded by the Youth Union chapters of the Ministry of Public Security, the Ha Giang and Cao Bang police.

The inauguration ceremony of the village road lighting system in Phieng Luong commune.

On this occasion, the delegation coordinated with the Party committee and authorities of Phieng Luong commune to organize a cultural exchange program with local people. At the event, the delegation also offered VND 5 million in cash to the Bac Me District Youth Union chapter in support of its law dissemination drives in the locality as well as over 400 notebooks to students of Phieng Luong ethnic semi-boarding school. They also provided construction materials to the family of Thao My Pao, a reputable person in the area to build his home.

Youths of Ha Giang and Cao Bang provincial police offer warm clothes to poor children in Vinh Quang commune.

In Vinh Quang commune, the delegation inaugurated a “Cultural Village Gate” in Ban Cai hamlet, Vinh Quang commune. Earlier, the Youth Union chapters of Ha Giang and Cao Bang police had called on benefactors to fund for the project.

The delegation also presented 20 packages of gifts to local needy families, 100 warm clothes to poor students with good school records, and porous carpets to the Vinh Quang Communal Kindergarten. The gifts were worth nearly VND 20 million in total.

by Kim Anh
Search