I. All organizations and individuals shall be required to freeze, seal and sequester without delay funds and other assets of terrorists or/and terrorism financers that have been listed by the United Nations Security Council or/and the Vietnamese Government on the Web Portal of the Ministry of Public Security of Vietnam, and to report without delay the case to the counter-terrorism force of Vietnam’s Ministry of Public Security (Department of Homeland Security under Ministry of Public Security; Address: No. 15 Tran Binh Trong St., Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi; Phone number: 0692341269; email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
II. Procedures for handling complaints from organizations and individuals regarding the inclusion in or removal from the list of organizations and individuals related to terrorism and terrorism financing:
1. In Vietnam:
* Officer representing the Vietnam’s competent agency is responsible for guiding individuals and organizations to lodge complaints about their being on the terrorist list publicized on the Web Portal of the Ministry of Public Security:
- Full name: Lieutenant Colonel Dam Van Minh.
- Position: Officer of the Homeland Security Department under the Ministry of Public Security.
- Working address: No. 15, Tran Binh Trong St., Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City.
- Working phone: +84692341269.
- Email: email@example.com.
* Procedures for handling complaints from organizations and individuals about their being listed as terrorists or/and terrorism financers by the Ministry of Public Security on its web-portal at:
* Organizations and individuals may initiate lawsuits against decisions on inclusion in or removal from the list of organizations and individuals related to terrorism and terrorism financing in accordance with Article 117 of the 2015 Law on Administrative Procedures of The Socialist Republic of Vietnam as follows:
“1. When instituting an administrative lawsuit, the claimant shall make a lawsuit petition in accordance with Article 118 of the Law.
2. Individuals with the full administrative procedure act capacity may make lawsuit petitions by themselves or ask others to do so for them. The items of the plaintiff’s name and address in a petition shall be filled with the individual’s full name and address. The individual shall give his/her signature or press his/her fingerprint on the bottom of the petition.
3. Lawful representatives of individuals who are minors, have lost their civil act capacity, have their civil act capacity restricted or meet difficulties in cognizing or controlling their acts may make lawsuit petitions by themselves or ask others to do so. The items of the plaintiff’s name and address in a petition shall be filled with the full name and address of the lawful representative of the claimant. The lawful representative shall give his/her signature or press his/her fingerprint on the bottom of the petition.
4. Individuals falling in the cases specified in Clauses 2 and 3 of this Article who are illiterate, have vision disability or are unable to make lawsuit petitions by themselves or to give their signatures or press their fingerprints on petitions may ask others to make lawsuit petitions to the witness of the claimant with the full administrative procedure act capacity who shall give signatures on these petitions.".
* Petition form is attached hereinafter.
2. Officer representing the Vietnamese competent agency responsible for receiving, supporting and handling complaints about the list of organizations and individuals designated to be associated with terrorism or terrorist financing by the UN Security Council:
* The Vietnam's Permanent Mission to the United Nations:
- Full name of the officer: Ms. Nguyen Thi Hong Quyen.
- Job title: First Secretary.
- Work address: 866 United Nations Plaza, Suite 428, New York NY 10044, USA.
- Phone: +12126440594.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Ombudsperson to the ISIL (Da'esh) and Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee: