People’s Police College I opens 2024 – 2025 academic year

September, 13 2024
MPS - The People’s Police College I organized a ceremony to open the 2024 – 2025 school year, on September 12th, in Hanoi.

Deputy Minister of Public Security Lieutenant General Le Van Tuyen attended and delivered a keynote speech at the ceremony.

Deputy Minister Le Van Tuyen presents flowers to Board of Directors of the college.
Deputy Minister Le Van Tuyen presents flowers to Board of Directors of the college.

In the previous academic year, the People’s Police College I strictly complied with the regulations issued by the Ministry of Public Security on enrollment, paid due attention to promoting scientific research as well as effectively executed the management of education and students.

Speaking at the ceremony, on behalf of the Public Security Central Party Committee and leaders of the Ministry of Public Security, Deputy Minister Le Van Tuyen praised the college’s staff for their effort and outstanding achievements in the 2023 – 2024 school year.

Deputy Minister Le Van Tuyen addresses the ceremony.
Deputy Minister Le Van Tuyen addresses the ceremony.

Regarding the college’s key tasks in the new academic year, Deputy Minister Le Van Tuyen requested that the Party Committee and the Board of Directors of the college should grasp and implement directions of the Public Security Central Party Committee and leaders of the Ministry of Public Security, direct the college’s departments, faculties and units to develop education and training programs in line with the education and training requirements of the college and the entire Public Security Forces.

Regarding Party building and force building, the Deputy Minister requested that the People’s Police College I should strictly implement all regulations of the Party, continue to develop a truly clean, strong and unified Party organization in the school, while effectively implementing policies and creating favorable working conditions for the teaching staff to heighten their responsibility, create innovations, and dedicate themselves to the education and training cause of the Public Security Forces.

Deputy Minister Le Van Tuyen beats the drum to open 2024 – 2025 academic year.
Deputy Minister Le Van Tuyen beats the drum to open 2024 – 2025 academic year.

Deputy Minister Le Van Tuyen also asked the school to ensure the facilities and equipment for education and training, especially for subjects needing modern technical equipment, so that graduates can immediately embark on their assignments after being posted to various units.

By Duy Thanh
Search